Parental Love [v0.8] [Luxee]

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

DOWNLOAD
MAC : Click Here



Comments

  1. TO BE HONEST I DON'T KNOW WHY ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE WASTING YOUR TIME ON GAMES LIKE THIS ONE. I PERSONALLY LOVE MUCH MORE TO PLAY AND DOWNLOAD HOT GAMES FROM NUTAKU. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW YOU CAN START PLAYING ANY OF THE GAMES HERE >>> START PLAYING AT NUTAKU. IT PROVIDES THOUSANDS OF HOT HENTAI AND EROGE GAMES. MY FAVORITE ONE THERE IS FAP CEO BUT I ALSO PLAY CRUSH CRUSH SOMETIMES. JUST MY TWO CENTS. I MUST MENTION THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT MINE AND I AM JUST SHARING IT HERE...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Nutaku man. I love playing there too. My favorite one is Kamihime Project R.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you @James Chester. Nutaku is the best.

      Delete
    3. Crush Crush. Can't stop playing this game at Nutaku.

      Delete
    4. DAMN these games at Nutaku are so hoooot. Thanks James.

      Delete
    5. Guys I just registered at Nutaku. Which game you can recommend to me and which one is your favorite?

      Delete
    6. @Keith S I usually play Crush Crush, FAP CEO, Booty Calls, Attack on Moe H, Kamihime Project R... I love almost all of the games there. Try many. My favorite is Harem Heroes at Nutaku.

      Delete

Post a Comment